Wednesday 19 September 2012

Windows 7 advanced sharing settings not staying

Posted at  Wednesday, September 19, 2012  |  in  

Windows 7 advanced sharing settings not staying
In Windows 7, I can't get my advanced sharing settings to stick. If I change something in the Home profile, the Public profile might change along with it, or it just won't stick at all.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1511x636.



Hey guys,



I had the same problem. Here's what I did:

1. Run services.msc

2. Turn on SSDP and UPnP Device Host

3. Go back to Network/Sharing Center and click on "On" on Network Discovery and hit "Apply"

4. This time it should stay "On"

Share this post

About Naveed Iqbal

Nulla sagittis convallis arcu. Sed sed nunc. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim venenatis fermentum mollis. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Follow him on Google+.

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify
    it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to
    see a great blog like this one these days.

    Look into my web blog - community.syparliament.c..

    ReplyDelete

About-Privacy Policy-Contact us
Copyright © 2013 infinityCEH. Blogger Template by Bloggertheme9
Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top